Cultivate Hope Youth Development Program
Are you 14-17 years old and looking for an opportunity to earn some money while learning, serving and volunteering in the community this summer? THIS IS FOR YOU!
- WORK outdoors on the urban farm
- GROW organic produce
- VOLUNTEER in the community
- MAKE money, memories, and life skills
- LEARN about yourself and the world
Youth will connect powerfully with the land and each other by growing vegetables on an urban farm, developing strong workplace skills, exploring social justice and food access issues, serving others, ALL WHILE HAVING FUN!
When Will I Work?
- July 5 to August 10, 2017
- Monday through Thursday
- 8-1 pm
What Will I Be Doing?
- This is a youth development opportunity as well as a job.
- Each participant will set personal goals which are supported by the Matthew 25 team.
- Workshops are held to address food system and social justice issues, such as food access and personal identity.
- Each week focuses on a theme including community, food justice, and diversity.
Matthew 25 Attn: Tess Romanski
201 3rd Ave SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and inquiries. More information can be found here! Informational Brochure