Since the flood of 2008, Matthew 25 has worked to rebuild and redevelop flood-impacted neighborhoods through a variety of programs, such as the Block by Block program, which restored nearly 300 homes. Today, Matthew 25 offers a virtual “toolbox for neighborhood building”, which includes:
- Home repair assistance and micro-loans
- Energy efficient, affordable new home construction
- Tool lending library for home repair, lawn and garden
- Advocacy and information for new homeowners, potential homeowners, and renters.
- Mini-grants for neighborhood improvement projects