Everything grows: A seed. A child. An idea. A dream. Potential.
Do you believe in the power of what’s possible?
Are you ready to Grow Possibilities?
You Can Grow Possibilities. You can cultivate potential. You can help Cedar Rapids grow and thrive.
Please read our “Grow Possibilities” booklet to learn more about this capital campaign to support Matthew 25’s vision. Funding will be used to pay for the purchase and renovation of the historic Kingston Building at 201 Third Ave. SW, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, to serve as the programmatic and administrative headquarters of Matthew 25. Funding also will be used to complete the build-out of the Matthew 25 Urban Farm with an educational pavilion, outdoor kitchen, signage and irrigation.
On March 10, 2015, we held a Campaign Kick-off Event to begin the public phase of this campaign. Appreciation was expressed to the lead donors: the Hall-Perrine Foundation, Diamond V and the Bloomhall family, Aegon Transamerica Foundation, Leonard and Marlene Hadley, the McIntyre Foundation, and CRST and the Smith Family.
The following links give some impression of that wonderful event:
- Article on page one of the Cedar Rapids Gazette, 3/11/15
- KCRG-TV report, 3/10/15
- Frank Camp’s pictures of the event
For more information, contact Clint Twedt-Ball, executive director, or Jerry Oakland, director of development.
You may Donate Now, or consider one of the following methods of giving:
- Gifts will be accepted according to the Matthew 25 gift acceptance policies.
- Gifts may be made in cash or securities.
- Gifts can include bequests, real estate, life insurance and personal property.
- Matching gifts through your employer or spouse’s employer can double or even triple your gift.
- Pledges are encouraged and may be extended over a period of up to five years. A reminder will be mailed.
- Your gift may be made in honor or in memory of someone. A letter recognizing your gift will be mailed to the person you are honoring or the family of the person you are memorializing.
- Please know your gift to support Matthew 25’s vision is tax deductible to the greatest extent of the law.
Thank you for your support!