When you donate your time and talents to Matthew 25, you help us make Cedar Rapids an even better place to live. Join us in empowering people to transform neighborhoods through food, housing, and education.
If you’re interested specifically in volunteering for Transform Week, sign up for our Transform email list and we’ll let you know when Transform volunteer registration opens.
Find a volunteer opportunity that fits your interests, abilities, and availability:
- Transform – Join a week devoted to home repair and neighborhood projects
- Urban Farm – Plant, harvest, do maintenance work, work at a farmers market
- Flood the Run – Help us put on a 2.7-mile run in Ellis Park
- Tool Library – Fix donated tools, help teach workshops
- Groundswell Cafe – Food prep, taking orders, cashier, hospitality, busing tables/washing dishes
- Groundswell Events – Run sound or lighting, take tickets, conduct concessions sales
- Housing – Paint, deconstruct, clean out, rehab, build
- Book Buddies – Read with a first-grader
- Office – Answer phones, assist with mailings or administrative duties
Group Volunteer Opportunities
Ask us about opportunities for your community organization, church group, or company to volunteer together at a Matthew 25 program or event.
Become a Volunteer
To become a volunteer, please complete and submit our volunteer inquiry form.
Transform Week volunteers: Sign up for our Transform email list and we’ll let you know when Transform volunteer registration opens.
Questions? Contact us for more information.